What a great time to start a blog...
We just found out on Sunday (August 3rd) that we are gonna have a baby! This comes after a week of sickness while we were in Myrtle Beach. I thought it was car sickness, but it never went away. Jared figured all this out on Saturday night and knew that being pregnant was the only explanation for all the sickness. Needless to say, he didn't sleep well on Saturday night. So Sunday, he convinced me to take a test when we got home from church and 4 test later... it was still positive. We were scared to death!!! We now had to leave and meet Cory, Larissa and Adam for lunch. I wanted to say something so bad but knew I couldn't yet. After the shock wore off we are so excited. Jared is already looking at baby cribs and assessories!
Sunday night I had a melt down, Jared was playing golf with the boys and I had a lot of time to think by myself. I was already worrying about things that will happen in labor etc... I called Larissa (who just had a baby in last Sept.) to come over and hold me! She was here in a flash and helped calm all my fears! After a long talk and prayer we came inside and told Cory and Adam. They were blown away! (I think it freaked Adam out pretty good) The next day the florist brought me flowers from Adam!! That was his way of saying Congratulations and that he got over the weirdness of it. :)
As some of you know my mom has been waiting for this day forever!! All my family was going to Dollywood that day so it was our perfect time to tell as many of my family as we could. So at Dollywood, I whispered it to my niece Keaton to tell the family, and she was so tore up she couldn't/wouldn't say it! So momma can't figure out what's going on so I had to tell her 3 different times before she understood. THEN... she went weak and had to sit down. We had to hurry and leave to make it to the Dr. in time to get blood drawn. All those results came back great and I go for the first ultrasound on August 25th! I know this was a long blog but I wanted to tell my story!
No comments:
Post a Comment