Saturday, November 8, 2008

It has been so long...

Sorry I have not updated this much, everything is calm with Baby Lane, so there isn't much to write about. I am feeling 100% better and I do believe the worst is behind! Thanks for all your prayers! We go to the Dr. on Wednesday the 12th to find out what we are having!! How fun and exciting that will be. I will let everyone know just as soon as I can that day! Jared has always said he wasn't going to get "serious" about baby names until he found out what we were having, so now is the time. I will take any and all suggestions! We have bought a used baby bed that has a cherry finish but we don't know for sure if we are going to use it and buy more cherry to go with it, or if its a girl use my white furniture that I had and get a bed to match it. That is just one of the many decisions to be made at this point. I do believe he has decided to re-model the house, it would be just adding one wall in the living room to make another bed room so it shouldn't be too hard. I will make sure to add pictures of before and after etc. Thanks for checking in on me and I love the encouraging comments so keep them coming!!

No comments: