I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. We spend the weekend in Mascot with my mom and dad and had a great time. We were even lucky enough to make time to see Derek, Alyson and Kylee too!
Me and Kylee
Me and my family at Texas Roadhouse
Long time best friends
No more little baby bump!
Kylee let Baby Lane borrow her jacket!As you can tell, Baby Lane still doesn't have a name. Marley is the one and only name we have thought about and I love it! I am not sure if it will still be an option now that the movie Marley & Me is coming out. I am afraid it will be over used. What to do?! Also, Jared has finally felt her move and her lucky Aunt Amy did too! They are the only 2 so far that have felt her (I think she is stubborn like me)
No comments:
Post a Comment