Can you all believe I am 6 months along already!?! I sure can't! It is starting to become real to me and I am getting excited. Great news... we found some furniture we really liked at Brown Squirrel but there was just no way we were willing to pay that amount for it. So, Jared emailed the lady and made an offer and they accepted!! We went and picked it up yesterday, so now our baby girl has furniture!!
I had my 24 week check-up today and everything went really well. I have gained a total of 10 pounds for the entire pregnancy and the nurse assured me that was great considering I am over half way there!! Baby Lane sure was moving a lot and her Nanna got to feel her kick several times!! Dr. Moffet did not get an exact number for her heartbeat b/c she was moving so much, but she said it was in the 160's. The pain in my sides and the numbness in my leg is normal (if she says so!) and I just have to deal with it. (not what I want to hear) She did give me a z-pack to help me get over this cold I have been battling. My next visit is in January and I have to do the sugar test then. My February visit is when they will do another ultrasound and check her little kidneys out. Ah, I forgot to mention, I have dreamed that 'she' is really a boy and Jared's dad still believes it's a boy. Ohh my! I will defiantly have my answer at the next ultrasound, I hope! I will get some updated pictures uploaded of this growing belly soon! Until then, Have a great day! :)
*Still no name for this child yet, any suggestions!?*
3 comments:
GLAD ALL IS WELL! I LIKE MARLEY!
Love the pic... Enjoy this time...it will go by quickly..Won't it be fun to have 2 little ones at family gatherings?...Leylan and baby girl Lane ... Nanna and Marmee at our finest...
Oh, and a name suggestion:
Marnie Jayne ... :)
Post a Comment