Friday, February 6, 2009

32 weeks and 4 days



Wednesday was our 32 week appointment and ultrasound.


She is already weighing 5.2 lbs. and Dr. Moffet actually called her a giant! They are keeping a close watch on her to make sure she doesn't get to be enormous before she gets here. On the ultrasound we could not even see her face because her head has already dropped so low. I have figured out, that if her head is low that means the only place for her feet to be are... in my right ribs! If you recall, my right side is where I have hurt all along, and this sure doesn't help!


The pictures she took of her are not worth sharing b/c you can not see anything, I guess that just makes the anticipation greater! The nurse did tell us that even though she can not see the baby's face, she can tell she has some hair but def. has some chubby cheeks!! This cracks us up because Jared always talks about my chubby cheeks.


Her kidney's look great, she still had some fluid in them but not enough for them to be concerned. - An anwsered prayer!


I go back to the Dr. in 2 weeks and then after that I think I start every week. Dr. Moffet said she would be happy if I could make it until 37 weeks to deliver - which would make it the week of March 8th. I went yesterday and picked up a few things to fill my bag for the hospital. Even though it could still be a while yet, I would rather be prepared then sorry!

Her bedding came in 2 weeks early!!! We are very satisfied with it and I can't wait to fix everything up for you to see! They forgot to send me the window valance, so we are waiting on that and wanting to pick up a few more hot pink accessories before we take pictures.


Jared has finally went through the baby name book and given me a list to choose from. Problem is: now the ball is in my court and I can't make up my mind!!! I may make a survey thing on here and let you all vote on them. I'll let you know!

No comments: