Sunday, February 15, 2009

**Update**

We were moved out of Labor and Delivery wing and into a more long term section with better rooms late Friday night. It is more relaxed over here and I am only monitored twice a day (unless I have some type of problem) I still receive antibotics every 4 hours to prevent infection.
I will have another ultrasound on Tuesday (Feb.17) to determine how much fluid I have left. On Friday I had 20 (not sure if they are measuring ounces or what) and as long as it does not get below 10 they will let me go until the next Tueday (Feb. 24) and so on until I reach 36 weeks. If my fluid is low, they will induce the following day. All this seems so confusing but to sum it up: If she isn't here by March 4th they will induce then. I will be 36 weeks and a few days so they think that will give her plenty of time to get ready.
I could have thought of a millon other ways I wanted to spent Valentine's Day but we have to do what we have to do. This was the only communication I had with everyone since myspace is blocked here at the hospital unless I get on Jared's iphone. We had talked about getting me one but I wanted to wait and make up my mind, but Jared went and got me one today to cheer me up! :)
Thanks for all the prayers and please continue to do so. Keep checking back and I'll do my best to keep you updated!

1 comment:

Frances Vineyard said...

Thankful that both you of are healthy and doing well!! Jack and Jake were born at 36 weeks..