Monday, December 7, 2009

9 Months Old

Snow Day with Daddy
12/5/09
Marley's First Snow




Where in the world have we been?
We have been here and there but most importantly we have been growing like a little weed. Marley Kate is now 9 months old as of 12/4. She goes to the dr. this week for her 9 month appointment so I don't know her stats just yet. I do know that she is around 23 lbs. !
I was in no hurry to find her first tooth but it showed up on November 28. I think we put it off long enough and it was time! :)
She isn't crawling yet, she is however getting where ever she wants to go by pushing around backwards. That's fine by me. Marley crawling = more stress on mommy!
She is a little jabber mouth and is saying mama, dada, & nanna along with screaming out just to hear her own voice! A few months ago she started growling like a dog - too cute!
I know this is just a tiny update but at least you know we are still alive and kickin! I guess I depend on facebook too much to update everyone but as I always promise.... I'll do better!

No comments: