Monday, September 22, 2008
Good Weekend!
This past weekend was a good one for me and baby! Cory, Larissa and Adam had a cabin for the Florida/TN game, but Jared and I photographed our first wedding on during the game! We got to go up to the cabin afterwards though and had a great time. I will post some of the wedding pictures after we edit them some more. Not sure if I have blogged about the insurance crap I have been going through lately. To sum up the story... Dr. Vick accepts our insurance (BCBS-plan S) BUT St. Mary's does NOT accept it! I have put a call into Dr. Moffet at Ft. Sanders. They are reviewing my records and will let me know if they will see me. This has been a nightmare, and I left out a lot of details, anyway, just pray for us during this time of decision making! Well, I just wanted to update everyone! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That stinks about your Dr. FYI Val went to Dr Moffitt and LOVES her. So I think it will work out. I hope you are feeling great
If it doesn't work out with Dr. Moffett, I work @ Contemporary Women's Health, and we have 2 great docs you would love. We deliver @ Parkwest Hospital and they have a really nice L & D dept. Good luck!
Post a Comment