Wednesday, September 24, 2008
News about Dr.
I just made my first appointment with Dr. Moffet tomorrow at 1:30. I had said that I wasn't going to have an "in between" appointment, I wanted my next appointment to be when I find out the sex. Well, obviously they don't care what I think b/c they said I had to have this appointment b/c they wouldn't do an ultrasound the first time b/c there is too much other stuff they have to do. Anyway, Ruby (the receptionist) said they won't tell me the sex until 19 -20 weeks! Are you kidding me!? I am only 13.5 weeks right now and it will take FOREVER for 20 to get here. Oh and some more good news, when I am 19 wks and can find out, Jared will be in Mexico for work, so I will have to wait until he gets back, unless I can sweet talk the Drs. Well just thought I would update everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They can technically tell around 18 weeks. We found out with McKaleb at 18 weeks and McKenzie at 20 weeks. That is just how the appointments happened to fall. If you go see this doctor and don't like him, Dr. McKeown at Generations OBGYN is great!
I found out the boys were boys at 14 weeks. I know Dr. Moffett and she has twins!
Post a Comment