Thursday I had my first appointment with Dr. Shine (she is in with Dr. Moffet) we did all the paperwork, history etc. I guess I will be happy at this office - we will see.
So I found out last night that I can not handle sappy movies right now. Jared and I were getting ready for bed and 'A Walk To Remember' came on. I have watched this movie tons of times and only shed a tear the first watching of it. Well, not last night. You know that song, "Let the River Flow" yep, that was me! Cried like a baby!!! Anyway, while sleeping, the night didn't get any better. Jared, who never moves, talks etc... was making such an awful humming type noise over and over, so like I always do if he is snoring or something, I lightly touched his foot. That's when he sat straight up in bed and started beating my feet and legs. I obviously don't allow this to continue to happen and I wake him up. He tells me that he is sorry but he had to "get that coyote" which was really just my foot touching him. He says I am crazy at night, but at least I don't beat him! lol, Just thought I would share my funny story with you!
1 comment:
I am just now reading this and I laughed and laughed thinking about Jared doing that in this sleep! Not that he was beating you feet and leggs just him going crazy. I hope you have a good weekend with the girl friends!
Post a Comment