



Thank you Aunt Candy for the new ornament!
.jpg)
That's correct we are making progress on our house! Jared has done a wonderful job arranging/cleaning the garage and me and momma have knocked out the basement. Doug (Jared's dad) came to look at the living room tonight to see what supplies etc. are needed to put up the wall. I am not sure if I have explained what we will be doing to the house, so let me now...
When Jared built the house he made it a 2 bedroom with a spacious living room and computer room. He was smart enough to think ahead and make all the needed plans to easily add a third bedroom and that is what we are doing now. One wall will be put up and a door cut in the hallway area and we will have the 3rd bedroom. This room will be the guest room with all my pre-marriage furniture. The babies room will be across from ours, what is now the guest room. I think they are planning on starting the room tomorrow and before we know it, that room will be empty and it will be time to start on Baby Lane's room!!
When Jared built the house he made it a 2 bedroom with a spacious living room and computer room. He was smart enough to think ahead and make all the needed plans to easily add a third bedroom and that is what we are doing now. One wall will be put up and a door cut in the hallway area and we will have the 3rd bedroom. This room will be the guest room with all my pre-marriage furniture. The babies room will be across from ours, what is now the guest room. I think they are planning on starting the room tomorrow and before we know it, that room will be empty and it will be time to start on Baby Lane's room!!
We finally took some christmas pictures together on Sunday (as you can see above) Hopefully Jared will have time to edit them and I can have them out in time for Christmas cards. If not, I could always do Happy New Year Cards :)
Thanks again for all the prayers with my sickness. I am over that - for now - but I have terrible side pain. The Dr. says it is just stretching/pulling of the tendons and muscles around my rib area. I am basically useless unless I have constant heat on it. So if you could pray about that, I would really appreciate it.
I had no idea how many of my friends and loved ones read my blog. That makes me so happy! You keep reading, and I will keep writing! Love you all!!!!
Me & Baby Lane at 25 weeks - 6 months and 1 week
.jpg)
7 comments:
I love your new pictures. You are so beautiful. I'm so excited about you being a mom then you will know how much I LOVE YOU.
Oh my goodness, I had really bad hip pain too. I had to go to physical therapy and learn stretches. It really helped!
Great new pictures! Every time I had pain I called the doctor..they thought I was "nuts"! :)
You have that beautiful pregnancy glow on your face now. So does Jared.
You look so cute! You are going to be a great mom. I will be praying for you to feel better! Let me know if you need anything.
Summer, you are the cutest little thing I have ever seen! I miss you! Can't wait to meet BabyLane!
Finally I can add some comments(computer has been down). We are so excited about the baby girl!! So glad that you are finally showing! You look great!! Love you!!
Post a Comment