Wednesday, February 25, 2009

35 Weeks and 3 days

I have been in here 2 weeks tomorrow. Everyone's prayers have really been felt and appreciated b/c it really doesn't feel like I have been here this long. I have had better days than others but like I said, it is the prayers that get me through. My poor momma and Jared have been here every step of the way and I would have went crazy without them. They take turns spending the night with me, except the one night Amy stayed with me. (thanks so much)
I had another ultrasound yesterday and we got a good report from it. My fluid levels are still really good and again baby is looking good. They did an estimate of her size and she is measuring around 7 lbs. For the second time, by 2 different doctors, my child has been called a giant! That may not sound that big but remember I am still 5 weeks out from my original due date. I can't imagine what she would grow to if they let me go that long! Dr. Moffet is out of town and I haven't seen her this week but last I heard the date was set for March 4th to be induced. That is just one week away!! I am still so nervous about delivery but I am praying for peace.
Until I have more news...

1 comment:

kathy said...

Summer, we have been and will continue to pray for you. Relax, you will do great! and tell Jared in a year you both will have forgotten all this and be ready for another. haha
We love you. Everyday the kids ask, "has Summer had the baby?"

love ya girl,
Kathy